The Radio Northwest Network is a syndicated network that broadcasts specific Alpha Media programs across the state of Oregon and much of southwest Washington. Your message reaches every city outside the Portland metro area with our vast network of affiliates.
The Radio Northwest Network syndicates programming in 16 markets throughout the state. All place advertiser messages in the foreground via the news/talk format and enjoy the market leader status that comes as local NFL affiliates. The network reaches an estimated 295,000 adult residents each week.*
Current market coverage includes: Eugene/Springfield, Salem, Medford, Bend/Prineville, Corvallis/Albany/Lebanon, Roseburg, Klamath Falls, Pendleton/LaGrande/Baker/Enterprise, Coos Bay/Coquille, The Dalles, Astoria, Newport, Lincoln City and Tillamook.
*RNW audience estimates based on larger markets (i.e. Eugene) station ratings during syndicated programs, adjusted for population size.
- Around the House with Bob Strong
- Barbeque Nation with JT
- Lars Larson Show & Best of Lars
- The Liquid Lifestyle
- Northwest Vine Time
Saturdays 9am to Noon
Tune in Saturdays to hear Mike address a huge variety of lawn, garden, and landscape topics; then become part of the program yourself as Mike takes calls from listeners throughout the Portland/Vancouver/Salem area.
Mike Darcy’s professional credentials include:
- Winner of the Garden Communicators Award presented by the American Association of Nurserymen
- Winner of the Oregon Association of Nurserymen’s Distinguished Member Award
- Northwest’s premiere gardening authority and expert
- BA in Horticulture, providing informative and objective information to northwest gardeners for over 30 years
- Host of Portland’s longest airing lawn and garden show, over 20+ years on FM News 101 KXL
- Regular contributor to Oregon Association of Nurseryman’s trade publication Digger bi-monthly column called What I’m Hearing
- Emcee and host extraordinaire of KXL’s Annual Plant Nerd Night
- Hosted local gardening television programs on both KATU and KPTV
Saturdays Noon to 2pm
Bob Strong and featured guests cover a variety of topics with loyal listeners on 13 radio stations throughout of the state of Oregon and Eastern Washington.
- What’s new in building and remodeling products
- Green building
- How-to repairs around the house
- Home maintenance
- Do-it-Yourself projects
- Cool Tools