There was an explosion and fire at a local restaurant late Saturday night. Around 11:30, fire crews got to Scratch Restaurant on A Avenue in downtown Lake Oswego to find the front windows blown into the street. There was smoke coming from the building and a fire was burning in a room off of the main eating area. Firefighters were able to bring the fire under control in less than 10 minutes. They checked nearby homes and buildings to make sure the fire hadn’t spread. No one was in the business when the explosion happened and nobody was hurt.