Propane Heater Sparks SE Portland Blaze | 101 KXL

Propane Heater Sparks SE Portland Blaze

Written by Jeremy Scott on December 27, 2013
161st_court_fire

PORTLAND — One person was burned and another injured when their home caught fire on Friday morning.  Investigators say a propane heater that malfunctioned sparked the blaze on Southeast 161st Court off Lincoln.

The fire spread from the garage inside through the attic.  A car in the driveway went up in flames.  It caused about $85,000 in damage.

161st_court_fire_2

A man was burned on the head and arms and the other went to the hospital as a precaution.

Posted Under: Local Headlines

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>




© 2014 Alpha Media - All Rights Reserved. 1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 600 Portland, OR 97204 | 503-517-6000
Advertise | Careers | Contest Rules | Privacy Policy | EEO Report | Terms Of Use